Saturday, August 1, 2015

Book Review Of The Sasquatch Escape

Book Review of the The The Sasquatch Escape by Mini Him
Author: Suzanne Selfors
Illustrator: Dan Santat
Mark Twain Award Nominee for 2015-2016
Winning of the Maine Student Book Award
1st book in the Series: The Imaginary Veterinary
Fiction
Rated by one other review age 9 to 99
Overall I would say, I say I totally loved the book.
I got into the book right away.
A little about the book: It was when someone forgets to lock the door. It was so sweet in the book, not like drama. I thought the book was very funny.
I give it 5 out 5 feathers.

Note from Momma Bird: We will be working on getting the kid's reviews to be more descriptive. He wants to read the second book in the series, so I would say it was pretty good. I looked up all the information I could find and provided it.

Here is a picture of Mini Him observing our Turtle, Scout.


No comments:

Post a Comment